Taiaha #3 (free shipping within NZ, otherwise to be advised)
- Standard measurements for the Taiaha is approx 156cm (5' 1") long, head & blade 5cm (2") wide and 2cm (1") thick and weight is 815gms, however can be made to any length to suit client.
- Price will purchase you something similar to the calibre of the Weapon in the photo examples.
- The Taiaha will be intricately carved head to the specification of the Recipient.
- Adornment includes paua (abalone), muka (flax fibre) and feathers and other elements can be added at the Recipient's request.
- The Taiaha blade is non patterned, however patterned blade can be ordered. An extra cost will be incurred to do so and can be discussed at time of ordering.
- The Taiaha will be made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood, black maire. This will be dependent on availability of black maire, otherwise other similar wood will be used.
- The Taiaha will be hand carved and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal.