- Standard measurements for the Tewhatewha will be approx 150cm (just under 5') long, 2cm (1") thick the head is 15cm (6") wide and weighs 1.125kg, however can be made to any length to suit client.
- The Tewhatewha will have a carved figure just below mid staff.
- Adornment include muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request of the Recipient (may incur additional cost).
- The slide show below show examples of Tewhatewha made.
- The Tewhatewha will be hand carved.
- Can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift.
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.