Tewhatewha #3 - carved blade (free shipping within NZ, otherwise to be advised)
- Standard measurements for the Tewhatewha will be approx 150cm (just under 5') long, 2cm (1") thick the head is 15cm (6") wide and weighs 1.125kg, however can be made to any length to suit client.
- The Blade to the Tewhatewha will be carved.
- The Tewhatewha will have a carved figure just below mid staff.
- Adornment include muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request of the Recipient , e.g. logo/insignia/emblem (example in below slide show shows example of insignia incorporated into the Tewhatewha).
- Option to choose own coloured feathers (examples in slide below features organisation coloured feathers used).
- The slide show below shows examples of Tewhatewha made.
- The Tewhatewha will be authentic in every way.
- Can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift.
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- The Tewhatewha will b e customised to your specifics.
- VIEW SLIDE SHOW BELOW FOR EXAMPLES