Tewhatewha are made to order specific to you! View below of some examples made
Tewhatewha description is at the bottom of this page
Examples - Option #1
Examples - Option #2
Examples - Option #3
- Standard measurements for the Tewhatewha will be approx 150cm (just under 5') long, 2cm (1") thick the head is 15cm (6") wide and weighs 1.125kg, however can be made to any length to suit client.
- Adornment include muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to request (may incur additional cost).
- The Tewhatewha will be hand carved.
- Can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift.
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood, usually Black Maire.