- Standard measurements for the Taiaha will be approx 156cm (5' 1") long, head & blade 5cm (2") wide and 2cm (1") thick and weight approx 815gms, however will be made to suit Recipient.
- Adornment, include paua, muka (flax fibre) lashing and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to your request (may incur extra cost)..
- The Taiaha is authentic and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood, usually Black Maire.
- The mount will compliment the set, (patterning etc).
- The Key will be custom made and personalised to the Recipient, whakapapa (genealogy) etc.
- Adornment can be added to the Key, paua etc.
- Patterning on all items complement each other, your whakapapa or patterning of your request.