MADE TO ORDER:
The patterning on the Taiaha & Mount can be specific to you (your wakapapa) or patterned at our discretion.
View slide show below of example made.
Full description is at the of bottom of this page.
- Standard measurements for the Taiaha will be approx 156cm (5' 1") long, head & blade 5cm (2") wide and 2cm (1") thick and weight approx 815gms, however will be made to suit Recipient.
- Adornment, include paua, muka (flax fibre) lashing and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to your request (may incur extra cost)..
- The Taiaha is authentic and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood, usually Black Maire.