Free shipping within NZ, otherwise to be advised
- Standard measurements for the Patu will be approx 37cm (14½”) long & blade 11½cm (4½") wide and weighs 480gms, however can be made to suit client.
- All Patu will have a carved handle head similar to that shown in below slide show.
- Adornment will include paua (abalone) shell, muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request of the Recipient (may incur extra cost).
- The photos below show examples of a Patu made.
- The Patu will be authentic in every way and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift.
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous hard wood.