Patu are made to order specifically for you, your whakapapa etc
View slideshow below of examples made
Patu description is at the bottom of this page
Option #3 - Carved
Option #2 - Partly Carved
Option #1 - Plain
- Standard measurements for the Patu will be approx 37cm (14½”) long & blade 11½cm (4½") wide and weighs 480gms, however can be made to suit client.
- Adornment can include paua, muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request (may incur extra cost).
- The Patu will be authentic in every way and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift.
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous hard wood, usually Black Maire.