Made to order -
Slideshow shows example made
- The Patu is personalised to the Recipient whakapapa (genealogy) etc.
- The Patu butt an be carved figure or plain.
- The Patu is approx 37cm (14½”) long & blade 11½cm (4½") wide and weighs approx 480gms. Total weight including the case is approx 1.5kg.
- Adornment, include paua, muka (flax fibre) lashing and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to your request (may incur extra cost).
- Variance to weapon can be achieved, extra carving etc (may incur extra cost).
- The Patu is authentic made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- The case is covered in black vinyl.
- Inside of the case is lined with velvet.
- Velvet will be colour of your choice depending on availability.
- The lid of the case is covered in velvet and filled with dacron which makes it soft and loft against the weapon when the case is closed.
- The case measures approx 42cm long, 20cm wide, 8cm deep including (lid).
- It has a heavy duty carry handle, has silver hinges and secured closed with a silver latch.
- Ribbon is attached to lid to prevent lid laying flat when case is opened.
- The ribbon can be matching colour to the lining of the case or contrast colour - you choose??