- The Patu will be approx 37cm (14½”) long & blade 11½cm (4½") wide and weighs approx 480gms and the Kotiate 36cm (14") long, blade 14cm (5½") wide and weighs approx 475gms.
- The case is custom made to house the weapons. It is secured with silver hinges and secured closed with a silver latch.
- The case is lined with velvet. It will be lined with colour of choice depending upon availability.
- Adornment includes paua (abaloni) shell eyes on handle figure, muka (flax fibre) rope four platted and feathers and other elements can be added specific to the request of the recipient (may incur extra cost).
- Weapons will be hand carved and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- View slide show below for examples.