PATU & KOTIATE SET IN CUSTOM MADE CASE - (view slide show below)
Full Price: $1,200.00, 30% Deposit $360.00, Settlement $840.00
Full Price $1,600.00, 30% Deposit 480.00, Settlement $1,120.00
- Made to Order - Just pay 30% deposit.
- Spread the rest of the payments to suit or settlement upon completion - you decide?
- Upon completion of full payment the Kit will be shipped to you.
- Price includes total consultation, sketch sent before proceeding upon request, updates on progress whilst producing, payment updates if paying off progressively.
- Shipping cost is additional and will be quoted upon completion of item.
- The Patu will be approx 37cm (14½”) long & blade 11½cm (4½") wide and weighs approx 480gms and the Kotiate 36cm (14") long, blade 14cm (5½") wide and weighs approx 475gms.
- The case is custom made to house the weapons. It is secured with silver hinges and secured closed with a silver latch.
- The case is lined with velvet. It will be lined with colour of choice depending upon availability.
- Adornment includes paua (abaloni) shell eyes on handle figure, muka (flax fibre) rope four platted and feathers and other elements can be added specific to the request of the recipient (may incur extra cost).
- The slide show below shows example of a Patu & Kotiate Set in Custom Made Case made.
- Weapons will be authentic in every way and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- The price stated will buy you a set similar to the one shown in the images, plain weapons or carved weapons depending on order.
Our Commitment to You:
- The Kit can be made to order or custom made personalised to Recipient's instructions (genealogy etc).
- The stated prices will buy a Kit similar to the ones shown in the slide show below.
- Allow up to 4 - 6 weeks to complete the Kit and then we will ship it to you.
- We will communicate and dialogue with you to get it right.
- We will keep you informed of progress whilst being made.
- If making progressive payments, we will keep you up-to-date of payments received by way of a reconciliation spreadsheet through to final payment.
- We invite you to contact us if there are any concerns about your order once you have received it.
- If there is no resolve, we will fully refund your purchase.
- PARAMOUNT TO US IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.