- Standard measurements for the Taiaha will be approx 156cm (5' 1") long, head & blade 5cm (2") wide and 2cm (1") thick and weight approx 815gms, however will be made to suit Recipient.
- Adornment, include paua, muka (flax fibre) lashing and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request of the Recipient (may incur extra cost)..
- The slide show shows examples of Kits made for 21st taonga (gift).
- The Taiaha is authentic and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- The case is custom made to house the Taiaha.
- The lid of the case is lined with velvet and filled with dacron which is soft and loft against the weapon when the case is closed.
- The inside of the case is covered in velvet.
- Velvet can be the colour of your choice depending on availability.
- Ribbon on each side of the lid is fitted preventing lid tipping back flat when opened.
- The ribbon can be matching colour or contrasting colour - you choose??
- The case has a heavy duty carry handle and is secured with silver hinges and closed with a silver latch.