- Standard measurements for the Kotiate is approx 36cm (14") long, blade 14cm (5½") wide and weighs 475gms, however can be made to suit client.
- All Kotiate will have carved handle head.
- Adornment include paua (abalone) shell, muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request of the Recipient (may incur extra cost).
- The photos below show example of plain Kotiate made, authentic in every way.
- Unfortunately do not have images for option #3, but will be fully carved of the pattern of your choice or at our discretion.
- The Kotiate can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift.
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous hard wood.