MADE TO ORDER
The weapons are patterned to your specifics (whakapapa etc)
View slideshow below for examples made
Cases are crafted by Charles and can be lined in the colour of your choice (depending availability)
Full description is at the bottom of this page
- The Patu will be approx 37cm (14½”) long & blade 11½cm (4½") wide and weighs approx 480gms and the Kotiate 36cm (14") long, blade 14cm (5½") wide and weighs approx 475gms.
- The case is custom made to house the weapons. It is secured with silver hinges and secured closed with a silver latch.
- The case is lined with velvet. It will be lined with colour of choice depending on availability.
- Adornment includes paua, muka (flax fibre) and feathers. Other elements can be added specific to your request(may incur extra cost).
- Weapons will be hand carved and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood, usually Black Maire.