Example made - Large Pukaea
Example made - Small Pukaea
- Pukaea are made out of indigenous New Zealand wood.
- Large Pukaea measures approx 50cm long and the bell end measures 28cm in circumference.
- Small Pukaea measures approx 44cm long, barrel end 33cm outside circumference, 8cm inside barrel, head circumference is 21cm, head width is 5cm and 6 cm long. The neck end is 14cm circumference and mid circumference is 29cm.
- Variance of style of Pukaea can be achieved.
- Pukaea has a carved end and additiional carving can be added (will incur extra cost)
- Adornment can be added specific to your request, paua etc, (may incur extra cost).