MADE TO ORDER
The weapons are patterned to your specifics (whakapapa etc)
View slideshow below for examples made
Cases are crafted by Charles and can be lined in the colour of your choice (depending availability)
Full description is at the bottom of this page
- Standard measurements for Taiaha approx 156cm (5' 1") long, head & blade 5cm (2") wide and 2cm (1") thick and weight approx 815gms, however will be made to suit Recipient.
- Adornment, include paua, muka (flax fibre) lashing and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request (may incur extra cost).
- Hand carved and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- The lid of the case is lined with velvet and filled with dacron which is soft and loft against the weapon when the case is closed.
- The inside of the case is covered in velvet.
- Velvet can be the colour of your choice depending on availability.
- Ribbon on each side of the lid is fitted preventing lid tipping back flat when opened.
- The ribbon can be matching colour or contrasting colour - you choose??
- The case has a heavy duty carry handle and is secured with silver hinges and closed with a silver latch.