Taiaha #1 (free shipping within NZ, otherwise to be advised)
- Standard measurements for the Taiaha is approx 156cm (5' 1") long, head & blade 5cm (2") wide and 2cm (1") thick and weight is 815gms, however can be made to any length to suit client.
- Adornment includes paua (abalone), muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request of the Recipient (may incur extra cost).
- The Taiaha is hand carved and can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift .
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- VIEW SLIDE SHOW BELOW FOR EXAMPLES