Tewhatewha #2 - partially carved (free shipping within NZ, otherwise to be advised)
- Standard measurements for the Tewhatewha will be approx 150cm (just under 5') long, 2cm (1") thick the head is 15cm (6") wide and weighs 1.125kg, however can be made to any length to suit client.
- The Tewhatewha will have a carved figure mid staff, carved spine flowing to blade.
- Adornment include muka (flax fibre) and feathers.
- Other elements can be added specific to the request of the Recipient (may incur additional cost).
- The slide show below show an example of Tewhatewha made.
- The Tewhatewha will be hand carved.
- Can be used for performances, ceremonial, private collection, private or corporate gift.
- Its the real deal made out of Aotearoa/New Zealand indigenous wood.
- VIEW SLIDE SHOW BELOW FOR EXAMPLES.